Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9-9-09

Welcome to the side bet.

This morning Wifey and I went to the doctor. Still sitting at 3cm dilated. We are officially 1 day over due for our bundle of joy.

We scheduled an induction date if the baby decides that she doesn't want to come before.

9-9-09.

My birthday.
So You Think You Can Dance Season Premiere.
The date my wife is going to be induced.

So here is the amendment to my contest.

If you have played the first contest, your guess is still the same. But you are still eligible to enter this contest.

ALL BETS ARE OFF.
When we check into the hospital on 9-9-09 at 10:30am, the first contest is null and void.

Here is what we are going to do on 9-9-09. All rules are the same. If you need a refresher, check em out here.

It's closest to the time of birth without going over the time. I will convert all times into 24 hour times, like 0001 for 12:01am or 1305 for 1:05pm. If you all guess the same times, then you are both going to get a t-shirt.

It's the side bet. If you haven't already, you still have time to guess on contest 1.

Get on it!

16 comments:

Kasey said...

Addison is getting more press than Bradgelina's last birth process! My guess for the induction date time is 6:39pm
How you guys gonna feel if Dad & daughter have the same B-day? Be careful with that... my B-day is 6 days before xmas & I always hated "combo" presents and parties. Just a thought...
Good Luck!

Kasey

Anonymous said...

That would be a really great birthday to have...not only is it your birthday but the 9/9/09 date is a great thing to remember.

Cortney said...

I'm sticking with my 10:02 pm. ;0)

Martin said...

yea, combo b-day may not be that great. but my guess is for 17:38.

Vodka Logic said...

In the hospital for 1030, ivs and paperwork, in room by 1130. She is already dialated...just thinking aloud here.....

9pm.. 9-9-09 at 9pm. What are the chances of that.

x

rxBambi said...

hmmmmm. I'm gonna stick with 2:57pm

Jinxxy said...

ah, see i was induced with my second child, and it still took me 22 hours to get him out. he did say INDUCTION, not cesarean.

i'm going with 5am on 9/10/09

Cheryl said...

Love gambling. I'm going with 9/9/09 at 9:09 pm. Take that Vodka Logic!

For your sakes, I hope it's much sooner...

cduford33@gmail.com
Cheryl Duford

Just Jules said...

my sons due date was 9-9-99. Didn't really think about it coming around again with '09.....
oh and happy birthday - let's skip the contest and have an online baby shower and bday party

Will Burke said...

So were you pretty excited about th new Tim Burton movie coming out? I'm sure it'll still be in theatres when Wifey's fit to be out & about, though I'm totally talking out my ignorance. But I digress...
I'm gonne stick to my 11:11 vote, but at the other end of the day:23:11, on the 9th, hoping that you'll get the best birthday present ever!

S3XinthePantry said...

You're getting close.
Exciting days ahead!

Mzadragon said...

I had a baby pool at work when my first daughter was born a whopping 10 years ago. My wife was in labor for a week - yes, a week! During which time we fired our uncaring doctor, switched hospitals and hired a mid-wife. For the second child we opted for a mid-wife and home birth from the start and it went MUCH better! Best of luck!

http://mzadragon.blogspot.com/

Chef P-Daddy said...

I have reason to believe that Addison will be born on 9 September 2009 at 2109 hrs. Also, I think she will be 9 pounds and 9 ounces.

my email is as always, chefpallardy@hotmail.com

Will Burke said...

Haven't heard from you in awhile, is this good news?

Jinxxy said...

awfully quiet here.... hmm. is it baby?

Will Burke said...

Re: Unplugging for thw weekend.
Of coarse, the family-man thing. Do you actually get real weekends? I stuck with Retail Weekends: Mon & Tues.
So I finally checked out your podcast; pretty cool, and you seem to have hit your stride with Season Two. I've totally got folk-hop No Diggity stuck in my head!
Cheers!
Will