Today Jules over at Just Jules made my day [again]. She has started reading my blog after an interview with Tangobaby. I'm very very grateful for Tabgobaby's interview, because without her interview no one would probably read this mindless blog.
Today she presented me with an award that I am truly grateful to get. Honestly, I am just glad people like to read my blog, although I really write for me, it is just an ego boost when people comment and tell me that they liked my post, and again, this award is just another shot of air into my already inflated ego.
So as a result of this award, I too, must pass this award along to 5 blogs that I like!
So without further interruption, here are the winners of MY superior scribbler award,[in no particular order] and why.
- Richie at linecook. -This is probably the most uncensored look into what a professional kitchen is like. I love reading what Corey is going to say this week
- Steve....The Master of the Universe at All My Friends Are Make Believe - Want to know what most of us might think, but might be too afraid to say it out loud? Read his blog. Funny, uncensored, offensive, and true.
- Calicolyst - I just love his anger.
- Sourire11 at Life in Cleveland - A mother to be and a Knitter of fine clothing. Love hearing from people from my neck of the world, plus, I thought texting and driving was a talent until she posted a photo of her knitting and driving.
- mouse (aka kimy) at Mouse Medicine - From my neck of the woods as well, and a photographer and great story teller. Her posts about the inauguration were fantastic along with her photos from it!
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving Blog Friends.
- You must link to the author and name of the blog from where he/she has received the award.
- You must display the Award on your blog and link to THIS POST, which explains the Award.
- Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add your name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, they will be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.You must post these rules on your blog.
- Each recipient must post these rules on his/her blog.