Well she took that list of rules and wiped her butt with them and listed 10 things and instead of tagging people she just says, leave a comment and you are tagged, and that she will be looking. She mentioned me by name, so I guess it is time for me to dust off some random facts.
I will also break all those rules too. I will link back to Jules, and I will post random things, but I am not going to hold anyone hostage and tell them they have to do this or their family will die. But I'm just saying, you shouldn't be too careful.
Ok, in no particular order, random facts. Oh and I'm going to post as many and I want.
- I eat 2 eggs 2 pieces of toast and 1/2 a pot at coffee most mornings before work.
- I spend most of my days thinking about ideas for commercial copy. I know, funny, but I think I can write and produce better tag lines than most.
- I once scored a radio production gig by producing fake movie trailers. The one that put me on the map was my fake trailer for Saw 3. Have a listen. I am the big voice in it. I also produced most of the sound effects in the trailer as well, including the awesome crunch at the end.
- I think I can write well enough to write an entire novel. Ha! We'll see how it turns out.
- I'm usually early to everything. Like obnoxiously early. I'm talking waiting outside school for upwards of 15 minutes for the school bell to ring when I take Audrey to school.
- I have learned recently that when I was working for a bank in Cleveland, most of my co-workers thought I was gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but nice, sensitive, and thoughtful guys are pigeon holed into the GAY category.
- My brother is an asshole, and he's ok with that.
- My dog listens better to me that my wife.
- I think of myself as the tragically un-hip but yet cool guy. Who else do you know that can totally rock out to a band like Chaimeria and also knows all the words to a Miley Cyrus song? [Shut up Steve, I don't want to hear it] I say phrases like, peace out ninja, what is u-p, holler [yes with an emphasis on the e-r], and it's just another day in paradise.
Ok, those are all the random facts I can think about for now. If I update, I will let you know. So if you think you should be, I am totally tagging you. Just comment this post so I know to come look for what you come up with, and of course, because I rock, you will be linked!