Monday, February 16, 2009

Pain!

Today I wanted to write a blog and I had a few ideas mulling around my cranium. Every time I tried to organize my thoughts, it would all get lost. Because as I type this blog, my fingers get going faster as the words start to come faster and faster, and I then try and shift in my chair and a searing pain goes through my back.

Last week I aggravated my old marching band injury by getting out of the car. I know. Seriously? I got out of the damn car and my back hurts. It was starting to feel better two days ago, but yesterday I decided it would be a good idea to get a pen off the floor and the act of bending down made it all come back and worse. So today I was able to get home and try a heating pad on it. Tylenol or Advil or Aleve wouldn't do anything. It would be like trying to throw a snowball into hell and expecting to hit Satan. You can put the NGH [Not Gonna Happen] stamp on that.

So here I sit, in my upright chair, with my laptop on my lap watching a documentary on Ab Lincoln's body snatchers, trying to find a comfortable way to sit.

The heating pad is helping, albeit very little, but then again, it's doing more than 3 extra strength Tylenol's would do.

So I will leave you with a cool Daft Punk video. Who ever choreographed this was amazing!

Enjoy!

No comments: