Monday, February 16, 2009

Hilarious!

I have was reading some news stories on CNN.com from the trusty BlackBerry just before bed time. [I'm literally sitting in bed right now on my BlackBerry] I came across a headline I had to read.

'Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife'

Really? I thought it would read something like: TV station executive beheads wife on terrorist demands video........

Come to find out, it was close. The following is the first paragraph of the article.

'The founder of an Islamic television station in upstate New York aimed at countering Muslim stereotypes has confessed to beheading his wife, authorities said'
And people wonder why we just don't trust people from the middle east. For all we care they are chopping heads off the desert and not our neighborhoods. This is truly a heartbreaking story.

The Islam world is fighting for respect in the world and they are fighting for attention. Instead, this yahoo is making them look like a bunch of idiots who chop off heads for a living.

I can't believe it! Fighting to end stereotypes of Muslims, look what he does. Just feeds the stereotype. I am still laughing! Way to end you stereotype jack ass!

1 comment:

mouse (aka kimy) said...

this comment has absolutely nothing to do with your post but is a random observation:

I notice today (feb 18) that you now have 16 followers ...I just finished reading your twitteresque post from friday the 13th so I am wondering if the additional 3 followers make it to the sidebar by february 16th....

see this is the type of nonsense that happens to readers when they fall behind on blog reading and attempt to catch up.

between you and the marketing by my cellphone provider I'm really getting the hard sell on blackberries!