Friday, February 6, 2009

Just to clarify

Thank you everyone who had some really really nice things to say about my last post.

I heed the advice about who I 'market' my blog to. I try and keep work out of my blog, unless it creeps in on the back of a rant about the iPhone.

Just to clarify. I love my job. I can't think of any other job I could have where it was fun to go to work and sell the product I sell. There are tons of other things that I could sell, but selling a cell phone is just an opportunity to get on my soap box about something I am passionate about. Passion sells. If someone sees that I genuinely love the product I am selling, they will buy. It's impossible to say no.

So it may be a step back, and politically it may hurt me. But on the up side, I will be under different management. Someone who will appreciate a sales monster! Financially I have nothing to worry about. I am working in a job I love, selling a product that I love, and I have sold with this company before. I am all about making money. I am good at it. I will do it.

Who would have thunk you could support a family on selling cell phones?

Thank you all again and thanks for reading!

As for the book. I will let you all know how it goes. I have a ton of research to do!

No comments: