Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another e-mail from my mom!

My mom was on the radio this morning, and she shared a story with all of Cleveland. Thanks mom, a here is another guest post.

Hey Adam!  What is your favorite number????     Trapper Jack was looking for "9" stories this morning, so of course I had to call in!  

Here is the story I told on the radio:Today is my son's birthday.  He was born at 3:33AM (add 'em up = 9).  He graduated high school in 1999.   On 9-9-99 he turned 19.  He wanted to do something special so he decided he wanted to go to the local maternity ward and give $99 to the baby born closest to 9:00.  However, the hospital would not allow him to do it because of privacy laws. 

But his year, on 09-09-09 he turns 29 and his baby daughter is going to be born today!  She is 9 days over due!  I'm betting she will be born at 3:33PM or perhaps 9:09pm. 

The baby's older sister was born on March 6th…..what's that date?  3/6 ….gee add 'em up =9!!!!! 

Put THAT on your blog!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really cute of her! God bless mothers.

Jessie W said...

I remember 9.9.99. You were making such a big deal about it and I was laughing at you for being such a nerd. I actually remember telling you that it wasn't that big of a deal. Ah, good times. :)

Vodka Logic said...

That is very cool and kinda creepy. As you know I vote for 9pm but for your wifes sake I hope it is 333.

Mandie said...

Lol. Mothers...

My birthday is March 6th, too!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Welcome Addison! Special thanks to you and your family for sharing this miraculous day with all of us.

Blessings to you all.

Elanor said...

Waauw, that's indeed a lot of nines!