Sunday, April 26, 2009

PodCast #5 feat music from Dot Dot Dot


Welcome to PodCast #5!

This week we are featuring music from the band, DOT DOT DOT. Fantastic Band from Chicago.

This week's highlights.

1. Steve from All My Friends Are Make Believe was in the house. Listen to all the nonsense that ensued.
2. Pirates and Navy Seals. Fun
3. We are gonna talk about taxes and how NOT to pay them.

Enjoy this week's PodCast. Rambling Mess. Lots of microphone noise, the stupid mic stands, don't hold onto them.

Mobile listeners, click here.






Powered by Podbean.com

3 comments:

Sourire11 said...

wait.... what? when did you gt a podcast? wow i'm behind in my blog reading!

Unknown said...

OMFG!!! You two are hilarious, I did however have to stop it midway cause I decided, Hm, maybe listening to Adam and Steve swearing and talking about somilian pirates at work, not such a good idea. but what I did get through was great.

Just Jules said...

ok, so kids are around still - best not listen to podcast right now. But, just wanted to say --feet, freak you out? really..... oh the things feet can do *wink*wink*
j/k
man I am aunry lately!