Thursday, April 16, 2009

Accomplished

Just a little note before I continue to waste time.

I have been working all day. Work in the sense that I was doing something besides firmly planting my ass in a chair. The sun was shining, the air was cool, and my jacket stayed in the closet today.

I was able to get a ton done today.

8am- Woke up. Took the dog out. Read the Times while in the bathroom.

9am-Breakfast with Audrey. Audrey had cereal. I had a pot of coffee. Folger's Breakfast Blend for me [9.99 for the big huge can at Giant Eagle] and Cinnamon Toast Crunch for Audrey [10 pound box from Costco $0.50].

10am-Finished the blog I started last night.

11am-Read Newsweek, Fortune, and CNN.com. Then moved onto the Fox News, MSNBC, and Myspace trolling for tunes.

12pm-Dressed and ready to run errands.

1pm-Out the door to Bank. Left Bank for my work to pick up my schedule for May. Left work for other bank, dropped off the car payments [we can keep them for the next 30 days now!]. Left bank #2 to Post Office. Back to home.

3pm-Ordered Tickets to fly to Chicago to visit the brother. Coordinated plans with Pat who will drive separately from Cleveland, as I am flying from Lousiville, KY.

3:45pm-Ordered 2 Dynamic Microphones for the Couch Potato Studios. Now I will be able to have more than 1 person on the show with relative ease.

6:23pm-Discovered that Google SYNC erased all the appointments from my BlackBerry that occured more than 1 month away as I was on my way home from Target picking up a new bookshelf.

7pm-Went to the grocery store to grab dinner.

7:15pm-8:15pm-Put together new book shelf then cook dinner

9pm-Audrey heads to bed and I fix my BlackBerry Sync issue.

Now it's time for my well earned drink!

Mundane yet productive day! Exciting!

Friday I get to see the Ohio Sky.

No comments: