Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Part of me wants to rant.

I am just too frustrated with the situation still to talk about it.  It has nothing to do with mommy to be or Audrey, but with work.  Surprise surprise.  

Look for a blog tonight I think, if work hasn't kicked my ass again tonight.  I am worn out from putting my happy face on at work, when I am constantly being worn down from customers, bosses, and contradicting messages about helping current customers and new customers.  I will explain if I ever calm down, which I hope I do.  This nagging headache has been killing me for 2 days too.  
  

3 comments:

tangobaby said...

I forgot how unemployment at least spares me from that sort of drama... but all the same, I hope things are better for you soon.

Ady Grafovna said...

Ugh! Sounds awful! I hope things turn around soon.

Unknown said...

Wow, the exciting world of retail. Glad I've gotten far, far away from that. I hope things start turning around for you soon.