Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Because I asked!

Hello!

This week has gone so smoothly, I feel a little bit uneasy about how awesome it has been.  This month at work has started so slow, I find myself scraping the bottom of the leader board for the first time in over 3 years.  I have never gotten so far behind.  I blame this on vacation and my ability to bounce back from them.  It usually takes me a few weeks to get back into it.  Well I think that all ended yesterday.  

The flood gates of retail sales unloaded on my store, and I went from famine, to a feast of opportunity.  It was amazingly wonderful to be so busy my head was spinning.  My phone was blowing up all day with e-mails, txt, and phone calls from customers, my blog, and my friend Julie from Tangobaby.  Jules over at Just Jules also had one of her classic, 'Ask Jules' blog segments, and unlike the 1st installment, I got to submit a question.  Go over and visit her, and if you like her blog, which I hope you will, hang around and follow her blog.  She does a great job.  

As I got home after my busy day, I pulled up the stat counter on my blog, only to learn that with Tangobaby's help, my single day page load count record was shattered.   So many of you and many of Tangobaby's friends tuned in to see what we had to talk about.  I hope I didn't disappoint, and I had a lot of fun.  At one point yesterday, there were 148 simultaneous streams of the PodCast going on at the same time, by far the most I have had.  I even had to upgrade my Podcasting package with my hosting service, because all of you maxed out my bandwidth.  So I guess a thank you is in order.  

This whole week has been a great week.  Tomorrow is my version of Saturday, because of retail, I don't get the weekends off, but tomorrow is another doctor's visit with the wifey and the baby.  Wifey gets to have her glucose test for gestational diabetes.  Then after that, we get to have a quiet lunch, then we are going to pick up Audrey from her last day of school together and promptly drive to Pittsburgh.  

Why Pittsburgh?  Well we have friends there, and the wifey and I, plus a couple friends pooled our monies together to get them the mother of ALL house warming presents for their newly renovated home.  I cannot tell you what it is, for fear that these particular friends check in on the blog, or a few other friends might tip them off as to what it is.  I can tell you that it is something I would want to have.

Anyway.  Thanks for tuning into this week's Podcast.  If you are a fan of iTunes, you can click here and subscribe using your iTunes, and then you can take the Podcasts with you on your mobile devices.  

Stay tuned.  There is a lot to talk about.   

6 comments:

tangobaby said...

Hey, that's AWESOME! I'm so glad people have been tuning into our little chat.

Enjoy your trip to Pittsburgh. That's where my Boy is from and he's very proud of it... he says the nicest people come from western Pennsylvania and I think he might be onto something there.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Loved the podcast yesterday. Hopefully tangobaby's followers will migrate over here.

Unknown said...

I did the spoiler alert on purpose I don't want to ruin the movie for other people who might want to see it. And I haven't had a chance to listen to the pod cast yet. Small snippets and it sounds like it is amazing but again I suck and haven't had a chance to listen to the full thing yet. Have fun in Penn with (I'm assuming) Shelly and Chris and who ever else is going with you.

Laura said...

Just amazing and thank you for sharing this podcast with us. You have the talent to bring our thoughts out of us, but on tape.

Just Jules said...

I love this post - because I love the tone of it! You sound great (via your words) ohhh and I don't just love it cuz you mentioned me ;) well maybe a little (she says with a teasing nudge to your shoulder)

Hope doc appointment is great. I felt horrible after the glucose test - keep your fingers crossed that wife feels fit as a fiddle and can't wait to eat on your date!

Anonymous said...

A片下載成人影片下載免費A片下載日本A片情色A片免費A片成人影城成人電影線上A片A片免費看

米蘭情趣用品情趣用品情趣飛機杯自慰套充氣娃娃AV女優.按摩棒跳蛋潤滑液角色扮演情趣內衣自慰器穿戴蝴蝶變頻跳蛋無線跳蛋電動按摩棒情趣按摩棒