Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Warner can suck my ass

Cable companies and Telephone [land lines] have us by the balls, and yet we go through out our day unaware that there is a gouging game going on! I have ZERO choice as to whom provides me my cable service. So I am stuck paying a company who is unreliable. My cable modem has gone out 3 times in 3 months and I am tired with the hassle that goes along with getting another one. I have to drive out there and get a new one.

Anyway, this post was not supposed to be a bitchy blog about how Time Warner sucks ass!


This blog is supposed to be a happy blog about how awesome my morning was.

But now it seems as though Time Warner has put me in a bad mood and my awesome blog has faded away. Thanks to my reliable BlackBerry and the network behind it, I was able to use it to get online and post this one tiny snipet.

Its 155 BPM and about 14.6 weeks old.

Baby Heartbeat
Baby Heartbeat.amr
Hosted by eSnips

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It might just be my computer as I am (suprise) at work but I can't get the clip. I am so excied for you guys though. that is so awesome. And yes I agree with the whole time warner thing they make me crazy, the movies on demand has been out for oh I don't know a few months. I know that we don't use it on a daily basis or anything like that but when we do want to use it I'd like it to actually work. So I call the number that comes up and get an automated thing that says they are aware of that particular problem and that it should be fixed soon. I haven't tried back lately so I don't know how soon "soon" acutally is.

Oh well, but YEA heartbeat!!