Friday, May 22, 2009

Getting back into it.

Well well well. What a great week I had. I have decided to let the Jim Alger thing go. I have no reason to explain myself to him or anyone, but if you want to read what happened, go check it out.

Now that I am back home, it is time to edit down and get the next PodCast up and running. I have close to 90 minutes of material to get edited down. I have so much stuff from Legitimate Beef I may have to split it into 2 PodCasts. It was great, and I hope you enjoy it.

Besides that, I hope to post some photos from the trip up soon. I didn't take too many though.

2 comments:

~DokterKenny said...

Don't forget some time for your lovely preggers bride!

Just Jules said...

I hope you had a blast - kiss your wife, pregnant women need that. Tell her she has a friend in Minnesota that feels for her.