Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vacation Day 3 [Last chance to sleep in]

Hopefully as you read this, I am fast asleep.  See since starting the 2 week vacation before the new j-o-b starts, I haven't been able to sleep in.  Monday, the perfect time to do so, I was up at 7am.  Tuesday I was UP AND OUT THE DOOR by 7:30am.  Today, I hope I am still asleep.  You see this post is auto posted for 8am EST.  Let's hope I don't beat it here.

Venus and Mars

Anyway, for those of you who like to read what I write, go check out a new blog I am a part of.  Yesterday I wrote about child support.  Tomorrow I am a part of a debate.  Did I win?  You decide tomorrow, but in the end, the debate was over casual sex.  Go see what I said tomorrow, seriously, I offended my counterpart.  Seriously.  I got the e-mail.  It was awesome.

So, there is not much to say right now.  Life is quiet.  I am planning an itinerary for when Vodka Logic comes to town.  We need to hit some places where food is sold.  Hit the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.  Give her a guided tour of MY city.  Watch the final dress rehearsal of the play my wife and kids are in.

In the mean time, I was talking with Audrey about her roommate for a few days.  Hope Vodka Logic likes 7 almost 8 year olds.

3 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

I can't wait to meet her Adam. We can have girl talk and a real sleep over. It's been awhile since I have spent a lot of time with "little" kids. It will be nice not to be talked back to and hand out all my cash.

I read the child support blogs, very interesting and enlightening. I am curious to read the casual sex debate.

Will Burke said...

Enjoy your last 'vacation' day, then the next few months before yor new adventure becmes another 'job.' What line of work is it anyway? I know you can't name names -- once bitten, twice shy. Eh?

cfoxes33 said...

It cracked me up that you thought it was awesome you insulted your counterpart. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!